Hello fans/ticket buyers for the show on 10/5 in Indianapolis, Indiana:

Unfortunately, due to the impending bad weather headed our way this weekend we’ve decided to move the show to MONDAY, 10/7 — as of now, the show will stay at The Lawn at White River.

We understand that this is an inconvenience, and If you are unable to make the new date, we are happy to offer you a refund on your ticket. In order to do this please contact your point of purchase (Box Office, TicketMaster, CrowdSurge, etc).

This decision is a difficult one to make but we do not wish to put our the fans or ourselves in harms way. On this same tour two weeks ago we were forced to cancel our Salt Lake City show only minutes into it, due to high winds that could cause our stage to collapse. As a result, we would rather give you a full show, than cut if off only a few songs in due to bad weather.

Thank you for understanding,
The Lumineers

Comments are closed.


For Booking Inquires US/CAN:


For Booking Inquires ex US/CAN:


For All Other Matters: